Our Commitment to Patient and Community Safety
Our top priority is to provide a safe and supportive environment for you to reach your recovery goals. We are actively monitoring information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) as issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and our local and state governments. We are taking precautionary measures to ensure the health and welfare of our patients and clinical teams during this time. In addition to aggressive cleaning practices, we have also implemented patient and teammate screening procedures in all of our clinics.
Here are a few things we are doing:
- We’re following a comprehensive cleaning checklist to ensure we are regularly sanitizing all areas that are frequently contacted. This includes exercise equipment, door handles, light switches, restrooms, tables, and other commonly contacted areas.
- We’re using EPA-approved cleansers that fight coronavirus and other viral and bacterial contaminants.
- We are washing our hands frequently between patient contacts and are using alcohol-based sanitizers.
- All staff will be screened daily prior to entering the clinic.
- All patients will be screened prior to each clinic visit. A patient screening station will be established at each of our clinics to assess for risk of contact exposure or symptoms prior to entry. Should we identify any risk, the appointment will be rescheduled.
- We strongly recommend all patients wear a mask or face covering to their appointment, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- A surgical mask will be supplied to each patient at each treatment session. We strongly suggest that patients wear the masks provided by Excel Physical Therapy (12/21/2020).
- We’re offering Telehealth for those who are unable to attend in-person appointments.
Because of the time-sensitive nature of the therapy services we provide, we feel that to the extent possible, it is important that we continue to serve patients who need our help to recover. As always, it is our pleasure to serve you and we remain committed to your health and recovery. If there is anything else we can do to support you through your course of care, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Knowledge is Power!
As additional information becomes available, we will take appropriate action to continue to protect the health and welfare of all of our patients and staff. We want to reassure current and prospective patients that during this time of heightened awareness, Excel Physical Therapy continues to provide quality care while meeting and exceeding the recommendations of the CDC.
We encourage you to continue to educate yourself on the coronavirus/COVID-19 situation across the US and in your communities. Below are some additional resources from the CDC about the virus:
- Stopping The Spread
- What You Need to Know
- CDC FAQ
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute for Health
- World Health Organization
Thank you for your continued trust and should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or speak with any of our area Clinic Directors for further assistance.